Area AttractionsBook now
There is always something fun to do around here! Fredericksburg was voted the second most visited site in Texas, and our guests can see why. There are countless sites to see, from parks and shops to wine tours and festivals. Remember, every day is Saturday in Fredericksburg!
Things to Do
- Enjoy one of the most beautiful views in the country at Enchanted Rock Natural Area.
- Watch over 2 million bats fly every evening at the Old Tunnel State Park.
- Have Texas Monthly magazine's pick of the third best burger in the state of Texas at Alamo Springs Café. It is so big you can easily share it!
- Visit Lady Bird Johnson Park with its newly redone golf course.
- Relive history at the Nimitz National Museum of the Pacific War.
- Celebrate at Oktoberfest in the first weekend of October.
- Bite into a freshly-picked peach at one of the many peach stands. Many would agree that Fredericksburg peaches are the sweetest in the state!
- Attend a horse race at Gillespie County Fairgrounds! Horse racing starts July 4th.
- Go to a great flea market at Fredericksburg Trade Days, held every month on the 3rd weekend.